A sneak peek of why on earth I didn’t finish my 100 day project before it was due- Monash University Student Association (MUSA) Elections & Monash Sports Cup.
3 weeks of juggling assignments, test, MUSA elections and the Monash Cup. I could’ve died.
There were days I only slept for 2 hours. (I’m the kind who strives to sleep before 11pm..)
Days where my sister ‘accidentally’ switched my alarm off and I had to get out of the door in 5 minutes. (She probably doesn’t even remember)
Days when the ktm was delayed, (Malaysia Boleh)
Days where I was thrown into the most awkward situations with friends,
Days where I just called my friend and broke down in the car at 2am in the morning because of family matters.
But here I am! Alive and (quite) well rested. 😀
And in between all that, so much has happened.
- I got to wear a totoro jumpsuit!
- number 2 is for 2 families in a span of 1 month.
we look like we’re going for a CEO’s funeral. 😛
The House who won my heart. ❤
- Made loads of new friends….to a point where I forgot their names….I’m good at remembering names and i really make an effort to do so….but when you meet 5 new friends everyday, it’s a test from the gods.
- I debated for about an hour during MUSA Elections. Sweating like mad, but I didn’t even dare to wipe it off my forehead. About 10 to 15 students came up to ask questions during the debate and about 4 lined up twice to ask again. OMG. I never want to be in that situation again. I was so chill tho. *self-five*
- I played futsal for the first time in my life!
I guess you can say…..I’m a keeper. ehehe
I’ve said this too many times- I don’t know how, but we managed to get 3rd placing only after 4 training sessions.
and now I have a new-found love for futsal. IDK WHY I NVR TRIED IT EARLIER.
Also, it was only after the 2nd game that I realized that cat-ears headband was on me the whole time.
- We filled my friends car with 30 boxes of Domino’s pizza.
This was for House Leviathan’s Mingle Night where we also had barbecue and subsequently a lot of fat people. haha.
I thought I died and gone to heaven. Smiling like an idiot the whole way, nodding to the wafts of cheezy meaty aroma.
- Our house jerseys got sponsored by Garena..and while we were there for discussion, we also had a sneak peek of heaven.
There were TimTams, Chipsmore, Cheezels, Oreos, Teddybear biscuits, instant noodles, boxes of milk, jars of biscuits and cereals….and I only took 2 pkts of Tiger biscuits and haw flakes. TT #whenhumanfailstobrain
- Got a gold medal along with the team for tug of war!
- And at the end of the day, we tied with Manticore, but they had more gold medals so technically we’re second. That was a bummer, but it was okay… cause cake.
It was a day before the House cappy’s birthday so, what better way to celebrate than with everyone he’d been working with for the past 5 months. Then I came back to work on a weebly site for all the memories cause imma sentimental person donjudgemepls-> http://www.houseofleviathan2016.weebly.com/ .
(I had a slight struggle cause like….the fridge in building 2 level 4 wasn’t big enough to fit the cake…and i was like…this is how it ends…in uni..with a cake..and a fridge……no rahgrets :> )
- On Friday, I met Meena as well. Had a long and emotional discussion with my journalism lecturer on how I can do my next assignment based on her story.
- Then on Saturday I had another surprise as well, but I’ll save that post for tomorrow cause assignments have no chill. (But here’s a sneak peek anyways 😉 )and the conclusion after 100 days? Got like tons of awesome pics to work with now, and got a bit of my stamina back, lost approx 4kilos, 102 blog post i think, made a gazillion ton of friends, still got a distinction for my assignment, didn’t get the sleep part though, good times…fun people…great memories!
(also tonight we’re celebrating my dad’s 60th chinese birthday!!! Can’t believe he’s still alive..I mean….his tongue is so sharp, he could’ve cut himself anytime.. >_> just sayin)
And that’s all for now! That’s the end of the 100 day project!
Cheers! ✌ out!