News today would just be the reminiscent of Harambe, the gorilla and more child-destruction related news.
- Giant Lego Nick (from Zootopia) worth $10,000 smashed by a lil kid. Another death of an animal, caused by a child’s mischief. (BBC)
- Tutankhamun’s knife made with substance from outer-space. Meteorite, to be specific (BBC)
- EgyptAir black box signal detected! Woo, and we thought we had some missing forever plane streak or somthn. (CNN)
- Be careful watchuu sayin! Mahathir to be quizzed upon his statement “rulers under house arrest”. NO ONE IS SAFE. (Malaysiakini)
- Best boyfriend EVER! (gets slashed in the face for saving his gf..life is sad) (SAYS.com)
Yoo! Guess what happened today. I went to uni to discuss my majors with ze lecturer. Since I was on the LDP anyways, I decided to drop by 1 Utama to find some solution for my face problem.. because life’s tough when the problem = your face.
So I bought the Fabulous Face Cleanser and the B & Tea Balancing Toner, which smells AMAZING.
The Fabulous Face Cleanser has by far, the most luxurious, organic-sounding ingredients I’ve ever seen (and smelt)
- Chamomile Bud
- Rosemary Leaf
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
- Bergamot Rind
- Sea Salt. Feels good just reading it aloud.
Then we move on to the B & Tea Balancing Toner..not as fancy but still luxurious and treatment looking ingredients:
- Aloe vera Leaf Juice
- Witch Hazel water
- Panthenol (suppose to hydrate and rejuvenate)
- Ylang Ylang Flower Oil.
- And other chemicals I don’t understand. So this is the gamble people, the hybrid between fully organic ( no…i don’t deem Body Shop as organic, it was in this case, the suspected cause of my skin problems..cause I used to just wash my face with water, then I thought :”Hey, maybe we since we’re about to hit puberty-pimple age, we should invest in some proper organic face products” and I had to buy more products ever since then.) – to be fair, I didn’t really have this problem when I used their aloe vera range..just dry skin ya know..but when i used their seaweed range…BOOM. outbreak.
Then the promoter showered me with more lavish samples. Also because I was saying how the Oil Free Facial Hydrating Serum is too sticky for me. And she probably pitied the sorry state of my face, so she gave me a scrub and a mask as well. 🙂 Kudos to the sales team!
And so, I shall go and wash my face in luxury and pray that the colonies on my face will surrender in fear and stop disturbing my face.