So many awesome things happen on tumblr. The fandom is on point, the LGBTQ’s are on fire, and then there’s this:
This makes me love the world (of Tumblr).
So without further adoo, news it is:
- BBC to close down food website. 11,000 recipes will be lost. Ahh mann, would you reconsider the politics segment instead? We hear the same recipe everyday anyway. (The Independent)
- Nothing Compares To You singer, Sinead O’Connor, found after missing for 24 hours. (BBC)
- J.K. Rowling says Donald Trump can come to UK and be “offensive and bigoted”. Also states that he’s worst than Voldemort. Yehhhh.
- Malaysian showed to spend more time in traffic compared to last year in survey. (Malaysiakini)
- Raped and taped. Two women forced to strip naked by employer, accused of stealing RM18,000. Blindfolded and felt something being shoved into her private parts. (The Star) . People…if your employers say they run a gambling website, run far away. VERY VERY FAR AWAY.
As I mentioned in my blog post yesterday, we had a talk by Nestle. The speaker wasn’t pleased to have the front rows empty. So she said she’d give the first 5 to come to the front some goodie bags. And I just looked at my friend and said:”Time to upgrade to gold class”. Hence:
These people really know a student’s needs.
Owh, I can’t wait for tomorrow’s talk muahahahaha.
What should I art today??
And that’s all from me at 1am folks. Cheers!