News of ze day:
- Emma Watson in Panama Papers. She said it was for privacy. Well…it’s still gona leave a mark to her name. (CNN)
- 25% pregnancies end up in abortion. It means between 2 of your friends and you, there was an unborn friend. (BBC)
- Take a selfie, destroy historic artifact, go to jail (maybe). Selfie-holics are everywhere. (CNN)
- Why change MAS uniforms? (in tone of disagreement) It’s timeless and classic, says local couturier. (The Star)
- Local cartoonist, Zunar receives 250,000 supportive messages worldwide. #W4R (Malaysiakini)
So what happened today? We had a Photo Angle Scavenger Hunt for Journalism today and it was great. I’m not gona post photos of people cause it’s rood. But basically we had to take a medium close-up of a lecturer, a close up of the most beautiful person on campus, an extreme close up of a flower/insect, a long shot of the cafeteria. etcetc.
Since most of my shots are potrait shots, I shall, instead, give you a picture of the lavender fields I took back when I was in Hokkaido, Japan.
So that’s all from me today! It’s 4.57pm here and I’m lovin this punctual shit. ✌out!