Lords of all form and forces, today’s news takes on a more serious tone..except when it involves Donald Trump, because seriously…everyone’s trying so hard to dismiss him as a joke.
- London mayor may be the only Muslim allowed into US. That’s if Donald Trump becomes president of course. The question is, can Donald Trump enter UK? (BBC)
- The Panama Paper database has been released online to the public. You can now scrutinize the morality of big companies and rich individuals to console your bank accounts here. (CNN)
- Robbed, raped, alive(?) at Jalan Gasing. Malaysians (especialy women), please make the transition from your house/ office to your car as quick as possible. I think body guards for rent would make good money in this country..oh wait, we’re suppose to have polices right? (Malaysiakini)
- Temporary escape from jail with high-blood pressure. What will happen to Anwar Ibrahim after his trip to hospital? (the Star)
- BALTIC RING SEAL DYING OUT as sea ice breaks apart. The pictures show a lone seal with huge watery eyes lying on a tiny piece of ice. This breaks my heart. I love seals.. TT We have to stop global warming. (National Geographic News)
- Also, according to Uberfacts, scientist have proven that the chicken came before the egg.
Today is timeout day for me! Wee~ finally, no big events, 6 hours of sleep (not much but its something), hours of Beyonce’s Lemonade (don’t try and lecture me on addiction here) , and NO 15 minute time limit to get things done before hopping to the next place/ meeting/ lecture/ tutorial/ handing in assignments. (mind you i did all of that yesterday). Even then, I still have to go to uni to return my video equipment. “It’s only funny when everyone’s still alive.” I think to myself while sipping my nutty chocolate at the tiny cafe in uni.
What art shall i spawn today? I’ve wanted to create my own font, because I’m conceited like that. Also, I could add a lil’ pizazz~ to to my poetry..no it’s an adjective not food. But since it’ll take some time, here’s a poetry in my own handwriting anyway. Cheers!