Today’s news is quite exciting, and not as morbid as yesterday’s. So here we go!
- 32,000 signed-up for nude restaurant opening. I don’t know how I forgot to write about this. But yeah, the waiters will be semi-nude as well.
- 10-year old gets $10,000 for detecting bug in Instagram. What..I’m obviously studying the wrong course here.
- Your ear wax may be the thing that prevents you from getting sick. Apparently some studies have shown that dry earwax kills a lot of bacteria, while the wet ones encourage bacterial growth. Strange but studies suggest so.
- Sarawak elections happening this Saturday! But we know who will win anyway so..
- Chilling hot coffee in the fridge is a bad idea. The bad acids will come and haunt you. So don’t.
Why am I up at 12.35am? I’m clearly about to go haywire, but today I have no choice. My sister has just seen a rat on my bed (No I don’t live in the slumps). So in between screams and being pushed around, I managed to complete my assignment and will now proceed to give you good content.
It’s been a busy day with classes, meetings, and classes then sports. Ahhh, uni life is great (?)
And in all this hum drum I kept thinking of how I could fit an hour of exercise into my day. Nope, I was unsuccessful. Tomorrow I guess. I also had char siew pau this morning, but managed to steam some sweet potatoes for lunch. By the way, the house maid who’s worked for 7 years in our home has gone back. She needs to wed, so we ded.
What art can I possibly give you at this time?? Well, I have decided to show you some of my collection of pictures on weHeartIt 🙂
and now I shall eat something before I go to sleep..ahh I need a break from assignments. TT